Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter weekend

This past weekend was easter and we started it off on Friday with a group of friends at the park. We did an egg hunt and a pot luck dinner. i knew Jason wouldn't be interested at all in looking for plastic eggs so I didn't hide any for him... he did find someone else's and picked it up for about three seconds and then threw it back down. I felt really bad for not hiding any for him but once I saw him do that I was glad I didn't.

Jason finding an egg
After getting bored with the egg Jason decided he wanted to swing. Don't let the grumpy face fool you he really was enjoying it.
Jason's easter basket full of toys and candy that Brad and I ate :-)
Jason with his new hair cut. It was getting so long... he looks so much older with his hair short.
Jason kind of giving me a smile. he is such a smiley boy but he see the camera he refuses to smile... it drives me nuts!!! :-)

1 comment:

Todd and Melissa said...

In case you were wondering, Jason's legs look REALLY long in that swing! We really miss you guys.