Thursday, August 20, 2009

the past couple of weeks

So sorry it has been a while since i have posted... honestly i just havent been in the mood to post but i have a lot of fun pictures of the past couple of weeks. So recently we went camping with our good friends Todd and Melissa and it was a blast... very cold... but so much fun. We found an awesome camping spot and we didnt even have to pay for it.

Jason just chillin in the tent while we were packing up
This the area where we camped... yeah it was awesome!
Jason with his good friends Melissa!
Me and Jason
Todd and Brad... I dont know what they are doing :-)
Look at those Blue eyes!
Jason pulling himself up onto his knees... my big boy!!!
Jason eating some papa johns!


A couple of weeks ago Brads sister Brandi got married so we took a quick trip to Utah. After the wedding we went to Sand Hallow to enjoy the sun and water.
Brad and his brother Scott
Me and Jason getting a tan!
Four generations of Barretts!
Jason recently made a new best friend.... his reflection. He can seriously sit infront of the mirror for 30 mintues and just talk and smile and give kisses to his reflection it is the funniest!

4 comments:

Emily Wing said...

Oh look at my sweet nephew!! He so too cute! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Love you!

Sarah McM said...

I love that in the picture of him on his knees the photos on ground level are all flattened. Ha. Maybe it will soon be time to move the XBox? :-)

I love your swimsuit!

Angelique said...

Hey! So I didn't know your last name was Barrett and couldn't figure out who had commented on our blog until Justin told me. So great to hear from you guys!

serayrn said...

That sweet face just melts my heart. I miss you guys so much!