Monday, May 25, 2009

Our little fish!

Memorial Day was a little disappointing.  We were hoping for nice weather but instead got a nice rainy day and i think it might have reached 60 degrees.  however, that did not stop us from taking Jason for his very first swim.  Luckily our pool is heated so it was warm enough for Jason to enjoy it.  He had so much fun i cant wait till the weather is nice so he can stay out there for a longer period of time.      
 
This past week Jason starting eating baby food and he did pretty good.  He had Sweet potatoes and he seemed to enjoy them way more than the rice cereal.  

4 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

summertime in the pool will be so much fun!! i love water-babies :)

J said...

Geez Brad, put a shirt on, this is a family blog....

Morgan Hardin said...

Yes I watched it a few times!!! I am so excited for the movie! I am a little sad because I am due on the 18th and it comes out on the 20th. I am hoping just a little bit that I will be overdue so I can see the movie. haha

Emily Wing said...

Swim chunky, swim!!! That little boy is so sweet! Let's see you dunk him!