Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6-9 months


This past weekend brad, jason and I went down to Colorado Springs to visit with my aunt and uncle.  They had never met Brad so it was a lot of fun for them to all meet and they enjoyed spending time with Jason.  Other than that we havent been up to a lot. Just watching jason grow.  I swear he gets bigger everyday! The other day i was getting hm dressed and i was putting him in a 6-9 month outfit! i couldnt believe it!  Here are a few pics of him in the 6-9 month outfit.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Your boy is so cute! I last saw him when you brought him to work. What was he then, 2 weeks. We just made our blog private and I don't know your email address. If you want an invite could you email me your address to kristinawashburn at gmail.com? I'm so glad you guys are doing well.

deb@virginia blue said...

Could he BE any cuter??