Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rolling over

So the other night i left jason with brad while i went to the store and of course that is when jason decided to roll over.  I was very upset that i wasnt there and of course when i got home he wouldnt do it for me! but the next day i put him down on his blanket and he did it!!! i was so excited and he was so excited from me cheering for him he did it like ten times in a row! It is so much fun to see them start doing all their tricks and to know they are progressing! I have a video of him doing it but i have to find the cord for my camera to put it on here so i will get it on here as soon as i can!

4 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

Oh, Amanda...that's so exciting!!
Brings back memories of all of Sheridan's firsts =)

Rosie said...

Hi Amanda! Your little guy is so cute. =) Drop by sometime... =)

Emily said...

cutest cutest cutest!

Emily Wing said...

I can't believe he is sitting up already!! You guys better hurry up and get out here before we miss too much more! Love you!