Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well things are finally starting to calm down around here.  Jason is getting better every day and we find out on Monday if we can get rid of his oxygen.  We took it out the other night and he was not very happy when we had to put it back in.  Brads mom and sister left us on Wednesday and we enjoyed having them so much! They were such a big help and it was a lot of fun to have them here. Brads dad has been really busy at work so sadly he was able to make it.  Since Jason is feeling better we went to the outlet mall down in Castle rock today.  It was so nice to get out in the beautiful weather and spend time together as a family.  Since he has been sick i dont think we have been out of our house together expect to go to the hospital. So it was fun to get out and  to get some new clothes for all of us.  Jason is starting to out grow his three month stuff in the next few weeks he is will be in 6 month clothes! They grow so fast! :-) 

5 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

Amanda, he is just way to cute!
Glad he's feeling better, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the oxygen can come out tomorrow =)

So nice that you guys were able to get out for a fun family day!

Sarah McM said...

I love that picture of Jason and Brad on the couch together. So cute! I assume they are watching March Madness together. :-)

Hope Jason is feeling better!

Britney Blakey said...

Amanda how are you? I'm so sorry your little guy has been sick that makes me so sad. I'm so glad he is feeling better. He is so dang cute I'm so sad I never got to see him before you moved. I hope everything continues to go well. :)

Marian said...

I hope Jason gets better very soon. Aren't babies so smart? How are you doing?

Lindsay said...

Wow-I haven't checked your blog lately- I hope your little guy gets better SOON-enough to get rid of the oxygen. If you need me to run to the store for you or anything, let me know! Anyways, I don't know when Jason goes to bed, but would your family like to come over sometime and play games? Let us know if anything works for you. :)