Thursday, March 5, 2009

So things have been a little crazy around here.  Jason and I went to Indiana for a week to spend time with my family because my mom had surgery.  It was nice to see them and we had lots of fun but i will never leave Brad again for that long... it was the longest week ever!! Then once we got back Jason and I both got sick and I am just now getting over my cold.  Poor little Jason sounds horrible.  He caught a cold and then that cold caused an ear infection.  It is so sad to see him like this but we went to the doctor and got hm some medicine so he should be feeling better in the next few days! Thank Goodness.  I miss him being happy but i have to tell you he is such a trooper! He has been so good through this whole sickness but we are ready for him to be better!

6 comments:

RaeRae said...

amanda! jason is so adorable, i'm so excited that i got to see you and meet him :) definitely stay in touch.. i miss you!

Morgan Hardin said...

Oh why did you guys have to move away?!!! I think that Jason started out looking a lot like Brad, but now he is looking more like you Amanda!! He sure is cute!! Are you coming to UT anytime soon?

Sarah McM said...

Ohh... sick baby... :-( In that last picture, though, I see lots of Amanda. He's so cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh he is getting so big! We miss you guys, but hope you are loving Denver.

jimmy said...

Lil man's looking good. hope you guys are doing well

Molly said...

So so cute! It's great to hear from you- looks like things are going well, and seriously Jason is adorable!