Thursday, March 12, 2009

Going Home!

Well today is the day we get to go home! Thank goodness! i am so sick of hospital food and this couch is not comfortable at all and it means jason is getting better! He does have to go home on oxygen and we have to give him breathing treatments every four hours but we get to go home!!! Woo Hoo! Jason is doing a lot better...he is eating more and he is a lot more playful.  The doctor said it will take a couple of weeks for him to get back to normal but he is getting better everyday! Brads family will be here soon and we are so excited to have them.  We are excited to see them and have a little help.  going home sick with a sick baby and a sick husband will not be easy to do on my own so it will be so nice to know i wont be by myself for a few days!

4 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Oh man, my nephew had RSV when he was about that age and the whole family was miserable while he was in the hospital. I'm glad he's going back home!!

Emily Wing said...

I am so glad he is doing better Amanda. When Brad's family gets here you be sure and get some rest so that you can get better too! We love you and miss you bunches! Give Jason a kiss for me!

Phil and Ashlee said...

yay I am so glad is is home and doing better. Sorry he's been so sick, I wish we were closer to you so I could help you out. Miss you guys

Cathi said...

Yay! I hate hospitals and those "beds" for the parents/spouses are never comfortable. Hopefully you can all get some rest and will be feeling better soon. We're glad to hear Jason's doing better.